Wednesday, December 8

DMau5

Hey guys!

I just wanted to share Deadmau5 new album with you. I've enjoyed it so far, hope u will aswell.
And ofc it's through spotify and I'm not quite sure if you need premium or not to actually be able to listen to it, but I will post the link down below and I hope you like what you're about to hear!

Deadmau5, 4x4=12

And btw the Protoss track by Monophonique, not actually sure if I spelled the name right but never mind, yeah about them, atleast I think they're two guys.. they have released the Protoss EP so go to Beatport and check it out, or just go to their Soundcloud page and listen to the EP teaser.. Gotta go back to "work" now, bye!

Here's the link to Monophoniques Soundcloud page and to their EP on Beatport!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © KLRFL
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com