Saturday, December 4

been a while

Hey guys!

Been doing some crazy stuff, that's why I haven't been posting anything for a long time.
Have been searching for some new tracks, and also I've been working on "Error" my new track that also is on my soundcloud page, go check it out and be sure to read the description.

And so I've been chillin' to some new Supermixes from "OMGITM", most of them are pretty darn good. Actually I'm listening to number 44 by Noize Generation right now. You can download them on the OMGITM page, just go to "Supermix". will post the link down below if you're having trouble, lol.

So that's all for now, plz check out my new track on Soundcloud, could use a serious amount of feedback.. and don't tell me that it sucks, cause then you're only giving me facts that I already know.

here's the link to all Supermixes! have fun dying to them..
http://www.omgitm.com/supermix/

haha can't help it, but this track is just stuck in my head, it's old but wth, who cares, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © KLRFL
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com