Thursday, November 10

Offensive...

I know that I am bad at posting stuff here but that is your fault. If anyone is reading this, which I do not think, u should be more active!
Give me some feedback bitches.
I could not care less about your lame excuses. Write something, tell me that I suck... Or tell me that I am your god, both work just fine for me. I am guessing that noone will write anything but it was worth a shot, so now u can go back to your pathetic life and continue playing WoW or watch stupid YouTube videos and sharing them to your friends thinking u are funny. Tell your mom about me, I bet she will like what I have to offer.
Rage-time over, time to sleep and hopefully not die while doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © KLRFL
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com