Friday, April 29

hi, goodbye

Hi, ehm.. Hi!

So where do I start, I need to blame something or someone for my lack of intrest in this blog! Naaah! I'm just kiddin' (as usual?) I didn't have any access to a computer during easter so I guess that's a lame but fair reason. So I'm not doin anything right now, that's infact my problem.. I get to lazy when I just repeat the same things day in and day out.. I think I need a girlfriend! (ofc u do, retard..)

But no worries guys, I will cheer u up with some Spotify music, just wait and see!

The Foolish Legacy - Metamorphosis(Monophonique Remix)
Monophonique.. Do I need to say anything else? don't think so.


Fukkk Offf - Brainrock(Cyberpunkers Remix)
Cyberpunkers does it again, and again, and again...

I guess that will do for now! bye bye
u know I would f**k u if I could

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © KLRFL
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com