Friday, January 21

welcome to my reunion

Wazzzza!
Long time no see, I've missed you guys.. no, I'm serious!
Soooo yeah, a new year and hopefully a lot of new music that will make me cum all day long.
I had a great time in Orlando, wasn't able to do any bloging from there so that's my excuse. And don't tell me that my latest post were the 8th of December, cuz I will just ignore that, no offense.

I hope u guys had a great holiday, if you had any and I'm pretty sure this will be the best year so far.
Nahhh, I don't like to just write about my life and your life and your dads life, you get the point. What I do like to write about is music, so here we go.. won't be so much text though, just me puttin' some links down below.

Vakkuum - X (Monophonique RMX) by monophoniquemusic
I can't get enough of these guys, they just keep making bangers! give them your support if you haven't already!

AUtOdiDakT & Electro Ferris - Chainsaw (The Mastertrons Remix)(TRAK018) by THE_MASTERTRONS
Gah! you don't wanna know how many times I've been listening to this, awesome remix!

Well, that's all for the first post of 2011, hope you'll have a good weekend and I'll see you on monday(I've decided I'm not gonna make any post on the weekends, that's my gaming time of the week)

Goodbye my lovers, goodbye my friends.. you have been the ones, you have been the ones for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © KLRFL
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com