Thursday, October 14

No comment

ehm.. never mind the last post, wasn't myself. haha, eheeee.. I'm tired. I'm not used to work this much and now when I don't snuff anymore I've become pretty up n down if u know what I mean..

But enough of me, I would like to present two of my favourites this week, they're not super fresh, but at least they're from this year lol.

F.O.O.L - We're Not French(The Mastertrons Remix)
Yeah it's not much to talk about.. just see The Mastertrons and you'll know that it's a bomb! 
F.O.O.L - Bersekergang Feat. A Girl And A Gun(Drivepilot Remix)
It's a nice remix and love TBB sound, but don't think he made them himself, they're surely taken..

Well, have a good one and stey fresh! Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © KLRFL
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com