Sunday, September 19

suxxxx

okay.. I will tell u about my crappy day so far.. I went up, I haven't eat anything today, so I'm kinda starving.. I played some boring counter strike -.- and now I'm going to make some food, probably just a sandwitch or maybe something else that just make u hungry after an hour or so.

I hope u guys r promoting me, lol.. in order to become the producer I want to be, I really need the promo from u!
Right now I can't make any music, cuz this guy who where supposed to teach me a few things about apple logic, that program sure is confusing, haven't replyed to my mail yet..
But now I'm of to the kitchen......
Later, perhaps

And yes.. fuck the pictures, does anyone even look at them? guess not. So I won't post any

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © KLRFL
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com